indoor air quality
We’re proud to offer comprehensive Indoor Air Quality services and solutions to residents and businesses of Chattanooga, Tennessee and surrounding communities.
The air you breathe in your home and business may be more polluted than you realize, as tight sealing can limit the exchange of fresh air from outside. It’s important to be aware of indoor air quality issues to ensure that you maintain a healthy environment for those in your household or business.
Indoor Air Pollution Concerns
Odors and dust particles are some of the most notable pollutants that negatively affect your home or business air quality. Pollutants can be gaseous or solid in nature. The approach to dealing with each of these types of pollutants may be different, but the common goal is to facilitate the availability of healthy air. Some pollutants can provoke allergic responses while others can expose residents of your home or business to diseases.
Additional indoor air quality factors can affect your comfort levels and structural elements in your home or business. Each home or business is unique, making it important to address concerns based on the specific conditions noted in every location in it.
Indoor Air Quality Testing
Our technicians are available to evaluate your home or business air through indoor air quality testing. As we take samples for testing, we can identify specific issues and recommend appropriate indoor air quality services. Our professionals can also inspect existing equipment, structural features, and signs of damage to pinpoint specific concerns. As we identify your causes of indoor air pollution, we can recommend relevant strategies for improving your home or business air supply.
Indoor Air Quality Services and Solutions
There are several indoor air quality equipment options to supplement the operation of your HVAC system, allowing your air to be cleaned, managed, and monitored for a healthier home environment.
- Air Purification: an air filter is your first line of defense and should be checked and changed frequently. An air purification system is also ideal for those who need more intensive removal of pollutants. Germicidal air purifiers also capture and kill biomaterials such as viruses and bacteria.
- Ventilation: the exchange of fresh air from outside with polluted air from inside can address gaseous pollutants and odors. Energy recovery ventilation also limits energy loss during this exchange.
- Humidification: the addition of moisture to winter air can improve the feeling fo your home while promoting healthy conditions.
- Dehumidification: dehumidifiers or advanced air conditioning equipment may be helpful in keeping indoor humidity levels in an ideal range.
- Carbon Monoxide Monitoring: monitors are important safety tools and should be placed in all homes or businesses.
- Maintenance: proper maintenance of your central HVAC equipment and ducts promotes cleaner air.
We’re proud to offer comprehensive Indoor Air Quality services and solutions to residents and businesses of Chattanooga, Tennessee and surrounding communities. Call us to discuss your concerns today.