Preventative Maintenance will save you money by eliminating costs of needed repairs and reducing any major repair expenses and it maintains efficient operation which saves you energy dollars.
In the Chattanooga area, temps can be extreme in winter and summer. Properly maintained HVAC equipment will help you keep your customers and employees comfortable. Especially in the middle of summer, when daily high temperatures are typically 90 degrees and humidity is high, you want a reliable air conditioning system that can keep your business cool and comfortable.
Annual service to your AC system can reduce your energy bills
Like a car or other mechanical product, following the manufacturer’s service and maintenance guidelines is important to the longevity and overall efficiency of your air. Most units require an annual service call to clean and test, change out filters, and ensure good operating conditions.
You should also be sure that your business has a digital programmable thermostat that you can easily set. It will save you wear and tear on your HVAC system, and will save energy. It will keep areas of your building more comfortable without you having to worry about when or how long the system is running. We can typically install a programmable thermostat during our regular annual maintenance stop.
To learn more about air conditioning units and other temperature control matters, give us a call or contact us online for an air conditioning system estimate and inspection. We’ll send one of our professional HVAC technicians to your home or business to make sure your air conditioning unit is functioning properly and to help you with your home and businesses energy savings. We’ll schedule for one of our professional techs to assess your equipment for proper functioning.
We service all HVAC and air conditioning system makes,including Amana, Daikin, Goodman, American Standard, Bryant, Carrier, Coleman, Fedders, Friedrich, Sanyo, and Ruud.
Maintenance Clean & Check
Commercial Air Solutions has serviced well over 22,000 homes and businesses and their cooling systems over the last 12+ years. During that time, we have developed a comprehensive tune-up that is guaranteed to save you money and extend the life of your system. It includes
- Clean mold and mildew from coil
- Clean blower housing and remove all debris
- Monitor refrigerant levels and check for leaks
- Clean evaporator drain line to prevent water damage
- Clean or replace filter for less restriction
- Tighten all wire connections for safety
- Calibrate thermostate for safety
- Adjust fan (if necessary) to maximize efficiency
- Brush and vacuum coil
- Evaluate ducts for cleanliness and air leakage
- Balance motor for reduced wear
- Lubricate all moving parts, including motors
- Electronically measure amperage draw
- Secure fan blades for safety
- Apply rust proofing as necessary
- Monitor expansion valve for optimum efficiency and capacity
- Clean and remove vegetation from outside coil